Save Paper - And Manage Your Finances Online
Wesleyan University is pleased to provide an E-Billing system for distributing Student Accounts statements. The system also enables quick, simple online payments.
Through the E-Billing system, an e-mail will be sent to each student's Wesleyan e-mail address every time a new Student Account Statement is ready. The statement can be viewed online via our secure E-Billing website, accessible through the Electronic Portfolio.
The Wesleyan E-Billing system is convenient, easy to use, and secure. Features and benefits include:
- 24x7 access from anywhere with an Internet connection
- Automatic student enrollment in the system
- Students can enable guest(s) to become "Authorized Payers" to view the bill or make online payments
- Secure log-in via the Electronic Portfolio, using your e-mail username and password
- View your monthly Student Account Statement online
- Make payments online directly from your checking or savings account without ever having to use postal mail or write a check
- Access to statement and online payment history (as of your first electronic bill)
- Ability to access and print a paper copy of the bill
COMING EARLY THIS SUMMER: At the request of students Wesleyan will be implementing a new and enhanced student account management sytem in 2013. Click here for a sneak peek.