Please note that the Registrar's Office will be closed 5pm Tuesday, December 23 thru 8:30am Monday, January 5 for the Winter recess. Please plan your requests accordingly.
TEACHING EVALUATION FAQ
KEY TO EVALUATION STATUS CODES
Submission required for grade release, not yet submitted.
Not required for grade release, not yet submitted.
Student withdrew from course, no evaluation available.
Evaluation has been submitted.
- How can I see my grades?
Teaching evaluations must be submitted prior to 5pm Tuesday, December 9 in order for grades to be visible. A student can only view grades if the instructor has submitted the grade for the course and the student has submitted all required teaching evaluations by the deadline.
- Why do certain courses have optional evaluations?
Course evaluations are optional when the course enrollment is less than 5. Courses are also classified as optional at the discretion of the Office of Academic Affairs.
- If I did not submit all of my required teaching evaluations, when can I see my grades?
All grades for the Fall 2014 semester will be available starting on Wednesday, January 21, 2015.
- To whom should I direct questions about teaching evaluations?
If you have questions about the evaluation or experience any technical difficulties, please contact Eloise Glick.
- Are my responses confidential?
Yes. Please be assured that all responses are confidential.
- Can the professor see the evaluations before submitting grades?
Evaluation results are not available to instructors until grades have been submitted.
- Do I need to submit an evaluation for each instructor of my course?
Yes, courses taught by multiple instructors have a separate evaluation for each instructor.
- Can I submit an evaluation after the 30 minute time limit has been exceeded?
Yes. Each evaluation has a 30 minute time limit. You will need to start over after reaching the time limit. All of your work will be lost if NOT submitted within 30 minutes.