Campus Dining and Allergies
Wesleyan University and Bon Appétit dining company understands the needs of food allergic students. The dining staff is able to safely and reasonably guide and accommodate students. Most food allergies and intolerances can be managed independently within the dining halls. We cannot accommodate dietary preferences, however, we can provide students with information around our menus, how to navigate the dining facilities, and the resources to assist in making the meal plan work.
DINING WITH A FOOD ALLERGY
- Make an appointment with the dining advisory team (contact: firstname.lastname@example.org) to learn about available dining options.
- Know that if your food allergy or medical condition is life threatening or severely limiting, that you should register with the offices of Student Disability Resources and Student Health Services
- Know your symptom(s).
- Be aware for potential cross-contact in our “all you care to eat” cafes
- Please remember if you do not make your food allergies known to us, we cannot assist you!
- Feel free to introduce yourself to pertinent food service staff members. They are here to assist you!