Student Mail Guide
- A mail box (Wes Box) is assigned to each incoming student.
- Due to higher than anticipated admission rates, some students are sharing a mailbox.
- Tampering with anyone else's mail is a federal offense.
- For students who forget their box numbers or combinations:
Information on your Wes Box number and combination is available on line. Log into your Electronic Student Portfolio. In the section labeled Enrollment Status, click on the Enrollment Holds & Addresses link. Then click on the Personal-Data link. Your Wes Box address and combination is listed under Mailing Address. If you encounter any difficulties please call (860) 685-3900 for assistance.
- Please tell correspondents to use your full name and WesBox when addressing your mail. Mail without both will be returned to sender due to inadequate address.
- NO DELIVERIES ARE MADE DIRECTLY TO STUDENT DORMS. An email will be sent to you notifying you that a package awaits your pickup at Usdan. Packages not picked up within 5 days will be returned to sender.
- Packages may be picked up at the package window during our scheduled hours. IT IS NECESSARY TO SHOW A VALID WESLEYAN ID TO PICK UP MAIL OR PACKAGES. Packages must be picked up within 5 days or they will be returned to sender.
- Mail is delivered daily to Wes Station where it is sorted to student boxes by staff and student employees. Wes Station accepts shipments from all carriers for Wesleyan students.
- To ensure their safe delivery please request that all important mail (plane tickets, checks, etc.) be sent to you by FedEx Express.
- Inter campus mail does not need a stamp.
- If you find mail in your box that does not belong to you please return it by dropping it in the mailbox on the first floor.
- Please do not ask student employees of Wesleyan Station to pick up packages for you or to get your mail if you do not have identification. This would be a breach of security and would jeopardize the student's job.