Joseph J. Fins ’82, M.D., F.A.C.P.: Rights Come to Mind - Toughest Assignments
Joseph J. Fins ’82, M.D. is more than a leading voice in neuroethics, he is an effective idealist who is changing the way we value consciousness and the rights of mind.
- Feature: Joe Fins ’82: The Intellectual Adventure Continues
- Video: Joseph J. Fins ’82 on Neuroethics and the Rights of Mind
- Wesleyan Connection: Fins ’82 Named to Davis ’47 Medical Ethics Professorship at Weill Cornell Medical College
- Roth on Wesleyan: Recognizing Academic Achievement: Slotkin, Hsu, Fins
- Wesleyan Connection: Fins ’82 Elected President of Bioethics Society
- Wesleyan Connection: Fins ’82 Delivers Phi Beta Kappa Address