Paper Shredding with ProShred
Wesleyan works with ProShred Connecticut, a paper shredding company, to dispose of documents in a secure, convenient, and environmentally-sensitive way. PROSHRED shreds and recycles all its paper; through this partnership, Wesleyan has recycled nearly 120 tons of shredded paper, or the equivalent of 2000 trees.
There are over 30 departments using PROSHRED across campus. If your department is interested in having a PROSHRED box, please read more about the program and contact Olga Bookas. For the 2017 calendar, click here.
Departments that use PROSHRED
- Center for African-American Studies: 343 High St.
- Center for the Americas: 255 High St.
- Center for Film Studies
- CFA (Davison Art Gallery)
- CFA (Zilkha Gallery)
- Dance Department: 160 Cross St.
- Davison Health Center
- English Department, 294 High St.
- Exley (Mail Room/ITS)
- Finance Office: 287 High St.
- Graduate Liberal Studies Program: 75 Wyllys Ave.
- Hall-Atwater (Microbiology)
- Human Resources: 212 College St.
- Judd Hall (Psychology Department)
- Music Studios: 297 Washington Terr.
- North College Basement (Purchasing)
- North College 1st Floor (Registrar, Student Accounts)
- North College 3rd Floor (Deans' Office, Academic Affairs)
- North College 4th Floor (Finance, Investments)
- Public Affairs Center (1st Floor)
- Russell House (Philosophy Department)
- South College (President's Office)
- Theater Dept: 275 Washington Terr.
- University Relations: 330 High St., 318 High St., 110 Mt. Vernon St
- Upward Bound: 41 Lawn Ave.
- Usdan University Center (Post Office, Bon Appetit Offices, Cafe Lounge)
- Wesleyan Fund: 164 Mt. Vernon St.