Recycling in Houses
If you live in a house, the City of Middletown will pick up the following recyclables from your curb if they are properly sorted and bagged, and put out on recycling day: If you do not have a blue recycling bin, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your address and the recycling coordinator will get one to you.
TO BE PUT IN THE BLUE CONTAINER:
- Glass bottles (rinsed, caps ok)
- Plastic conatiners #1 -7 (rinsed, caps ok)
- Milk cartons and drink boxes (rinsed, no straws)
- Aluminum foil/food containers (clean)
- Drink and food cans (empty and clean; labels ok)
TO BE PUT IN A BROWN PAPER BAG or CARDBOARD BOX and placed on top of the blue bin.
- Newspaper and inserts (to be put in a separate brown paper bag from other mixed paper)
- Junk mail (windows ok)
- Mixed paper
- Corrugated cardboard (flattened and cut to 2' by 3' pieces)
Recycling Collection Schedule
Trash Collection Schedule
call the Middletown Recycling Coordinator at 344-3526 for more information.