Wesleyan's Green Team is researching, communicating, and implementing effective strategies that increase sustainability within our departments and the university. We are currently focusing on four broad goals:
1. Our offices make sustainable purchases
2. We reduce energy waste in our departments
3. We are shifting the culture in our areas/departments to be sustainable
4. Our departments manage waste sustainably
Please see our Green Tips page for great ideas on how to make your office more sustainable! Also, visit our Green Minutes log to see what we've been sharing with the other Academic Administrative Assistants at our monthly meetings.
News and Notes
- Green Team Hosts Mini-Bin Workshop
- Wesleyan's Green Team Raises Awareness of Sustainability Efforts on Campus
- Green Team Encourages Campus to Better Manage Waste Sustainability
- For an innovative idea on reducing disposable cup use on college campuses, read about KillTheCup.
- Green Team starts off the new year
Check out the new recycling center in Exley, next to Pi Cafe! Nice job, Wesleyan Sustainabilty! The Green Team will help monitor proper use of this exciting new resource.