Wesleyan Summer Session:
Applying to PreCollege Study
Applications for Summer 2017 are now open. Click here to apply.
Please note: the deadline for international students to apply has passed. Requests for extensions cannot be considered.
Students who will have completed their junior or senior year of high school by June 27, 2017 are eligible to apply. Younger students will be considered on a case by case basis. Residential students in the July session must enroll in two courses; commuting students may enroll in one or two courses in either session.
How to Apply:
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis until all spaces have been filled. Space in the program is extremely limited. Students are encouraged to apply as early as possible. Students and parents should contact the PreCollege Study office at 860-685-2005 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Applications are considered complete and ready for review once the following items have been received:
- Application form (online)
- Recommendation from guidance counselor or teacher (online)
- 150-word statement of interest, including the titles of the Summer Session courses the student wishes to take (online) Official academic transcript from current/most recent high school (sent directly from a school official to our office)
- Hard copy sent to Precollege Study at Wesleyan University, 74 Wyllys Avenue, Middletown, CT 06459 or
- Digital copy emailed to email@example.com
Once admitted, students will be asked to complete Admitted Student forms and submit registration and payment in order to secure their space in the program.
Registration for courses will open March 6, 2017. Admittance to the program does not guarantee space in a particular class. Therefore, students are encouraged to submit registration forms as soon as possible once they are admitted. Enrollment in courses will take place on a first-come, first-served basis.