All institutions of higher education are required to complete a Biennial Review of their alcohol and other drug prevention program every other year, as stated in the Drug Free Schools and Communities Regulations. The most recent Biennial Review reports for Wesleyan are collected below.
- Biennial Review 2013- 2014 (.pdf)
- Biennial Review 2011- 2012 (.pdf)
- Biennial Review 2007 – 2008 (.pdf)
- Biennial Review 2004 – 2006 (.pdf)
- Biennial Review 2002 – 2004 (.pdf)
- Biennial Review 2000 – 2002 (.pdf)
- Biennial Review 1998 - 2000 (.pdf)
- Biennial Review 1996 - 1998 (.pdf)
The recommendations included in the latest Biennial Review form the basis for the work of the Alcohol and other Drugs Committee. Over time, the AOD Committee will explore these recommendations to determine which are feasible for implementation on the Wesleyan campus and which are not. All proposed changes to campus practices and procedures will be vetted as needed to the appropriate campus bodies such as the WSA, Student Life Committee, etc.