The Senior Packet
The Senior Packet website contains important information about the graduation process and Wesleyan's graduation requirements. As the you choose courses and build a program of study for your senior year, it is essential that you know exactly where you stand in terms of fulfilling Wesleyan's graduation requirements so that everything goes smoothly when degree certification takes place in the Spring. Please review the contents carefully and contact Dean Brown immediately (202 North College, 860.685.2758, email@example.com), if you have any questions or concerns.
Graduation does not just happen; you must make it happen! It is important that you fully understand Wesleyan's graduation requirements (completion of a major, 32 credits without oversubscription, GPA of at least 74.00, residency) and that you are able to interpret your academic record in light of these requirements. Remember, you are responsible for your own graduation and must fulfill all graduation requirements by the end of the Spring 2017 semester in order to participate in the Commencement ceremony in May 2017.
- Preparing for Graduation: This explains Wesleyan's graduation requirements, the Major Certification Form, the Credit Analysis Report, oversubscription, December Completion, and honors. Read it!
- Frequently Asked Questions about the Senior Year: Answers to common questions about graduation requirements and the graduation process.
- Academic History: Can be found in your e-portfolio in the "Wesleyan Career" bucket.
- Major Certification Form: Used to identify and track the courses you have taken and will be taking to complete your major. The form, which can be accessed through your portfolio, must be approved by an authorized advisor in your major department.
- Credit Analysis Report: Reviews your academic record in light of oversubscription and monitors your progress towards meeting graduation requirements. The link to this report can be found in the "Weselyan Career" bucket in your portfolio.
- Honors and Thesis Information: Deadlines and other important information for students undertaking honors theses.