Session Proposal for The 5th Annual Social Justice Leadership Conference
Calling all staff, students, faculty, and community members, SJLC wants you! The Social Justice Leadership Conference (SJLC) is an annual event, hosted by members of the Wesleyan University community, that aims to promote social justice issues and solutions that effect people every day. This year, the conference will take place on Saturday, February 23, 2013. The theme for this year is: Building Bridges: Connecting Community Across Difference.
- Individuals or groups that have session ideas that relate to this theme are encouraged to submit this session proposal form.
- Each session should be no more than 50 minutes long.
- Your proposal will be evaluated on the following criteria: Innovative use of Social Justice Themes and/or Leadership Skills; Creativity in Session Design; Wide Audience Appeal; and Depth and Completion of Proposal.
- Session proposal applicants will be notified of their acceptance to participate in the conference no later than Friday, February 8, 2013.
- If you have any questions regarding session proposals, please contact Winston Soh at email@example.com.