Fines & Fees; Suspension of Borrowing Privileges
We do not charge fines for normal overdue materials. We do charge fines for:
- overdue recalled items - $7/day (maximum of $70 per item)
- overdue reserve items - 60 cents/hour
- lost or stolen items - $85 or greater (if the cost of the item is greater than $85)
- repairs or rebinding of damaged items - may be charged for processing fee of $35
Fines over $1 are charged to your student account on a weekly basis and should be paid to Student Accounts. Non-students will be billed by mail.
Receipts for returned items are available upon request.
Circulation privileges may be suspended under any of the following circumstances:
- 10 items are overdue
- 1 recalled item is overdue
- 1 reserve item is overdue
- $100.00 in unpaid fees/fines