WesScholar, Wesleyan’s digital repository system, contains:
- Peer-reviewed, published scholarship produced, submitted, or sponsored by a Wesleyan University faculty member
- Scholar pages with professional information about faculty
- Online journals, working papers and conference proceedings
- Holdings of Special Collections & Archives and the World Music Archives.
Faculty who wish to participate should
- Collect work they would like deposited
- Confirm rights to place a work an open-access repository with publishers or SHERPA-RoMEO.
- Contact your academic computing manager or library liaison