Exchange for iOS
This is how to add your an exchange account to access your email on your iOS device. Note that this is not the instructions if you use Google Apps/Gmail.
- On your homescreen of your iPhone or iPad, access your Settings app.
- In your settings app, scroll down and select "Mail, Contacts, and Calendars".
- Then select "Add Account".
- Select "Exchange".
- Then fill in your credentials--your Wesleyan email address and password.
- Hit Next, then fill in the information following the sample image.
- Email: Your email address
- Server: exchange2010.wesleyan.edu
- Domain: wesleyan
- Username: Your Wesleyan username
- Password: Your password
- If you have the option, turn "Use SSL" on.