Faculty Dialogue with ITS Leadership
In Spring, 2017, ITS launched a new series of meetings in which the faculty can dialogue directly with ITS leadership.
The agenda for these meetings will be driven by faculty submissions. It is helpful, but not essential, to have agenda items submitted in advance. Please email topics/questions to Donna Moore (email@example.com).
These meetings will be held twice each semester during the Common Time, and details will be sent to the Faculty Forum email list.
Notes from the February 23, 2017 meeting can be found here (Wesleyan login required).
Information Technology Committee
The committee's purpose is to advise Information Technology Services leadership on proposed projects, priorities, and sequencing. Committee members are also expected to relay information to their respective areas to provide greater transparency and improve awareness of the impact these projects will have across the institution. A presentation of major projects reviewed at the December, 2016 meeting is available here (Wesleyan login required).
The Information Technology Committee is comprised of senior leadership from across the University, specifically:
- Academic Deans for Divisions I, II, and III
- Associate Director of Auxiliary Services
- Associate Provosts
- Chief Communications Officer
- Chief of Staff
- Dean of Admission and Financial Aid
- Deputy Chief Information Officer
- Director of Academic Technology
- Director of Administrative Systems
- Director of Creative Services
- Director of Strategic Initiatives
- Provost / VP for Academic Affairs
- University Librarian
- VP for Equity and Inclusion / Title IX Officer
- VP for Finance and Administration
- VP for Information Technology / Chief Information Officer
- VP for Student Affairs
- VP for University Relations