There are lots of ways to get involved with Green Street. We have something for everyone – kids, teachers, community members, university professors, and college students.
- Parents can sign up their children for a Discovery AfterSchool class or Private Lesson
- Area high school students can earn volunteer hours in our youth programs
- Wesleyan professors and students can engage with the local community through Discovery AfterSchool and our K-12 teacher workshops
- Local art, math, and science teachers can apply to be on our instructor roster for classes on and off site
- Anyone can help by making a tax-deductible donation or by dropping off any of the items on our wish list