The Office of Graduate Student Services is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
Wesleyan electronically sends a billing statement to every Wesleyan student account holder via the assigned Wesleyan email account. Each bill must be settled with Student Accounts within 30 days. Students may access their billing history anytime through their portfolio (under Financial Information click on E-Bill).
Students may view daily transactions on their account (i.e. receipt of payments, incidental charges, etc.) at anytime through their portfolio (under Financial Information click on Student Account).
Click on link http://www.wesleyan.edu/studentaccounts/billing.html - be sure to scroll to the bottom of the page for the billing schedule.
Sample Charges (not all inclusive)
- Grad Activity Fee
- Graduate Continuation Fee
- Health Insurance
- Library Fines
- Infirmary Fee
As if 03/17/2017, enrolled graduate students may charge purchases at the University Box Office or Film Studies Center to their student account. A valid Wesleyan ID must be presented at the time of the purchase. Graduate students may not charge items at the Cardinal Technology Center or the University Book Store (RJ Julia or Broad Street Books) to their student account.
Wesleyan University does not accept credit or debit cards for payment.
Acceptable forms of payment include:
- Electronic payment through the E-Bill (QuikPay) system available through the portfolio
- Check, cashier check or money order made payable to Wesleyan University. Name and Wes ID should be identified on the check. Please note that checks must be in US funds from a domestic bank
- In-person cash payment with acceptable form of photo ID
- International payments via www.peertransfer.com
- Approved and certified federal or private alternative loan(s)
- Enrollment and payment through the Tuition Management System (TMS) monthly plan
A late fee of $200 may be assessed if any amount remains unpaid after 30 days.
Policies Regarding Financial Delinquency
If your account is sufficiently delinquent during a current semester, you may be administratively withdrawn from Wesleyan.
All financial obligations must be paid in full before a transcript or diploma is released.
Refunds for credit balances on the student account are made only upon signed request and are not issued based on pending credit. The form is available in the office (1st floor, North College) or online at www.wesleyan.edu/studentaccounts/ . Please allow two to three weeks after receipt of your request for issuance of the check. The Finance Office will utilize direct deposit only for students that already have direct deposit on file with Wesleyan.
For additional information please contact: