The Office of Graduate Student Services is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
Application for Graduate Admission
Thank you for your interest in the graduate studies program at Wesleyan University. Admission requirements vary by department. Please check the web site of the department to which you are applying for additional instructions. Please note that each department has a deadline for the submission of the application and supplementary materials. Deadlines can be found on the department’s website.
Notes About the Online Application
- It is important to use both upper and lower case letters, as appropriate.
- You may save your work on your application and return to complete it at a later date.
- Applications are not considered complete until you click Submit. You will not able to edit an application once you Submit.
For questions about your application, please contact the department to which you are applying or the Office of Graduate Student Services - 860-685-2390, ext 9.
- The fee for applications to the PhD in Ethnomusicology and MA in Music programs is $85.
- There is no application fee for applications to the PhD and MA programs in the sciences and mathematics.