Formally dedicated in 1898 and named for John Emery Andrus, class of 1862, Andrus Field is the home field for Wesleyan baseball and has been the site of Wesleyan football since its inception in the early 1880s. Andrus Field is located at the center of campus and is overlooked by many of the college's oldest buildings, including North College, which houses a majority of the campus administrators ; South College, where the president and University Communicatons office is located; the chapel ; the Public Affairs Center ; and Olin Memorial Library. Also bordering Andrus Field is the University's Usdan Campus Center. On May 1, 2010, Dresser Diamond was formally dedicated as Wesleyan's baseball facility. It is named in honor of former Board of Trustees Chairman Jim Dresser '63, who also played baseball for the Cardinals.