Wesleyan's Office of Parent Programs coordinates webinar programs for parents. We hope you will join us for a future webinar. If you have suggestions on future topics please email email@example.com with your ideas.
A Parent's Guide to Navigating the New Title IX College Terrain
November 5, 2014
Presenters: Antonio Farias, Vice President for Equity and Inclusion/Title IX Officer at Wesleyan; Jennifer D'Andrea, Director of Counseling and Psychological Services; Rick Culliton, Dean of Students; and David Winakor, General Counsel.
Topics included: An introduction to Title IX and guidance from the Office of Civil Rights in the Department of Education; the spectrum of sexual misconduct & assault; Wesleyan's procedures regarding allegations of sexual misconduct; an overview of Title IX investigation as it applies to students.
- How (Not) to Plan for the Rest of Your Life: Navigating Your Career in Modern Times (January 28, 2014)
- Spending, Substance and SuperPACs: Assessing the Role of Interest Group Advertising in the 2012 Election (April 8, 2014)
- Career Resource Strategies 101 (February 26, 2013)
- The iConnected Parent, Wednesday, April 13, 2011
- PLAN (Parents Looking Ahead Now): How to support your college graduate, Thursday, April 29, 2010