1. Click here to open the permission to travel form in Acrobat Reader. Save the form to your computer.
2. Open up saved document in Acrobat Reader. Go to the tool bar above the document and click
the edit text button (3rd from left).
3. A menu box will appear on the right. Click the top item-add text. Move your cursor to the area on
the form that you would like to type in and click.
4. After adding all text to the form save your changes. To save the completed form go to file --
save as -- pdf.
5. Student-athletes should email the completed/saved form to their head coach. If a student-athlete
is under the age of 18 a parent must complete the form.
6. Head coaches should sign off on the completed form and email to Rachel Ludwig at
email@example.com. Rachel will keep electronic copies of all completed forms.
7. Coaches are requested to travel with a copy of the completed form for any team members that
will not be traveling with the team.