Interviews for rising seniors are available starting June 1, 2015.
Although interviews are not a required part of the application process, they are recommended. Interviews at Wesleyan are evaluative, play a role in the admission process, and are a valuable opportunity for an exchange of information about both the candidate and the University. Interviews are available on campus or in a student's selected area through our network of alumni interviewers. Campus interviews are conducted by admission deans and senior interviewers. Meet our senior interviewers!
We begin to interview rising seniors on campus starting June 1st. To schedule an interview, please click here. If you do not have internet access, please call the Office of Admission (860) 685-3000 or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name, address, phone number, date of birth, and school presently attending. There are openings on weekdays from June through the beginning of December and Saturday mornings between mid-September and the beginning of December.
Campus interviews are required for transfer applicants attending a Connecticut Community College and those who are already taking classes at Wesleyan. Interviews are offered Monday through Friday from June to the Transfer deadline of November 1st for Spring Transfer or March 15th for Fall Transfer. On-campus interviews for transfer applicants may be scheduled through Corey Petrie at email@example.com or (860) 685-2977 or with Laura McQueeney at (860) 685-2972.
- Wesleyan alumni interviews are available for transfer students only at this time. The deadline for first-year students has passed and no late requests will be accepted. If you are a transfer student and would like to schedule an interview with an alumni volunteer, please click here.
Deadlines for initiating alumni interviews are as follows:
- First Year Students:
- ED I - November 15, 2015
- ED II - December 11, 2015
- Regular Decision - December 11, 2015
- Transfer Students:
- Spring 2016 Enrollment - November 1, 2015
- Fall 2016 Enrollment - March 15, 2016