Wesleyan University welcomes parents as integral, vital members of the community. The Office of Parent Programs was established in 1996 as point of contact for parents. When you have a question and you're not sure whom to call, please contact us. If we don't know the answer, we'll find help for you. We also provide opportunities for parents to be engaged in the Wesleyan community: by becoming a parent volunteer and by attending activities, both on campus and locally, many of which are inclusive of the entire Wesleyan family. We encourage you to participate — you'll find many rewards! If you are not hearing regularly from us via email please be sure to contact us with your preferred email address.
- Need to update your contact information? Email us
- UPDATED 2014-2015 Meal Plan Information
- Parents of NEW students- Submit your contact information
- Summer Sendoffs 2014!
- Summer Mailing Packet for Parents- will be mailed mid-July
- Family Weekend, September 26-28, 2014
- Health Insurance Requirements for Returning Students
- Summer Session at Wesleyan
- Transportation Services (information includes shuttle and bus schedules)
- Students Accounts, including tuition billing information
- Video at Wesleyan
- Take an online course taught by a Wesleyan professor
- Handbook for Parents
- 2014-2015 Calendars
- Faculty Bookshelf
- Recent Correspondence
- Parent Questions for Students
- Guia Para Los Padres- En Espanol
Have a Question?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and (860) 685-3756.