Wesleyan University welcomes parents as integral, vital members of the community. The Office of Parent Programs was established in 1996 as point of contact for parents. When you have a question and you're not sure whom to call, please contact us. If we don't know the answer, we'll find help for you. We also provide opportunities for parents to be engaged in the Wesleyan community: by becoming a parent volunteer and by attending activities, both on campus and locally, many of which are inclusive of the entire Wesleyan family. We encourage you to participate — you'll find many rewards!
- Commencement Weather
- Reunion & Commencement Weekend 2013
- Parents of New Students: Submit your contact information now!
- Attend a Summer Sendoff Gathering! Information is being updated regularly.
- Parents of New Students
- Annual Health Insurance Requirements, email sent to upperclass students on May 20
- Take an online course taught by a Wesleyan professor
- Handbook for Parents
- 2013-2014 Academic Year Calendar
- Faculty Bookshelf
- Recent Correspondence
- Parent Questions for Students
- Guia Para Los Padres- En Espanol
Have a Question?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and (860) 685-3756.