Live Q&A Google Admission Hangouts
The Office of Admission will be hosting a series of live Q&A Google Hangouts, where you will have the opportunity to connect with the Wesleyan community and have all of your questions answered by current students and admission representatives. See below for the full schedule of events.
- Tuesday, September 29th, 7-8pm EST: Academics at Wes
- Wednesday, October 7th, 7-8pm EST: Campus Life at Wes
- Tuesday, October 20th, 7-8pm EST: Diversity at Wes
- Thursday, November 5th, 7-8pm EST: Applying to Wes - Admission and Financial Aid
- Tuesday, November 17th, 7-8pm EST: Young Alumni: Life After Wes
- Wednesday, December 2nd, 7-8pm EST: Applying to Wes - Admission and Financial Aid
Want to join? Simply visit our Google+ page a few minutes before the live session. You can submit your questions via the Q&A app from now up until the day of the Hangout.
Please note that you'll need to be logged into a Google+ account in order to submit your questions during the live broadcast.
We look forward to chatting with you! If you have any questions, please contact James Huerta, Assistant Dean of Admission.